If this bill is pass you are not allowed to
- Fix your friends computer, that is considered practice of computing. And you need to pass an examination for that anyway
- Write your own mobile app, iOS or Android, because you need to proof that you can
- On top of that, you probably don't have a service provider cert anyway. You can't sell it on the app store and android marketplace
- So if there is new code being written on the internet, you probably cannot use it for service. Because there is no certification for it.
- And you can't use anything that is new, to provide a service because you didn't register it.
- And the term of service is wide, you now can't sell your software
- Write instruction on your blog on the software
- You can't publish an web app, that uses your new found knowledge.
- Tweet about problem
- Rant about the problem
- Commit code to github, because you are not certified
- Report bug, because, you didn't register that you know about other software that you use
- You can't even learn new technology and share your knowledge
- You can't share your idea, because you probably not qualified for design work
- I am not allowed to setup my own server at work, and have to wait for other to do it, and worst if I am the business owner, I have to pay more.
- You can't even publish code unrelated to your service on github, because you are not a registered expert on that subject
- You can't give input to forum on solving problem
- You can't write your own unit test. Because you are not a certified tester
- You can't do mockup
- You can't do prototyping on your own
- You can't do html, because there is no cert
- I can't do python as a service, because there is no cert
- I can't even use sql, because I have no cert
Just among those I remember. Could be more