- My programming skills is getting rusty. Throughout course, I produce some worst code, with the worst design.
- And I cannot work under stress, which is bad. Because my working environment is like that
- I really cannot handle global variable. Especially when you only have that to use.
- mainframe is hard to automate stuff.
- in fact, jcl can be a pain.
- but able to see other ways system works is interesting.
- and cics is really interesting to see and work with, surprisingly familiar!!!
- and ibm book is important!!!!
- still I really prefer, more open, modern development platform, aka linux and other open source *nix, and their programming languages and tools
- now i need to rest
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Finish the cobol training: The postmortem
During the training. I found out a few thing.