It is a problem especially for Asian, because it is rude to say NO. If it is not bad enough:
- We might not have extra stuff, like keyboard, monitor, etc. We actually rely on google too, so we need the extra gears
- They just assume it is easy to us
- They just assume we have windows disk, which I don't. Worst IT IS ILLEGAL TO SHARE.
- Force computer literacy to people. I hate to listen to people saying they don't need to know. If they know the basic of fixing car, what stop them, from learning the basic of computer.
- Give open source software to people, until proprietary software is more stable, and more affordable. Then problem will happen.
- If they are going to send computer for us to fix. Bring the WHOLE THING. Stop just bringing just the casing minus the keyboard and stuff.