Thursday, September 09, 2010

Confession of a arduino newbie

So one of the side effect of hanging around with hackerspacekl too much is, one begin to develop feeling toward hacking hardware... Which in one of my post shows their project creating their own arduino severino.


I got myself freeduino thanks to Kakeman, our resident hardware guru in hackerspacekl. It is not the latest, but it is good enough. After following the tutorial, I begin to feel to blink a LED, which built into the board
link.



Then I play around with the serial library,
link


In the end of the day it is fun, much before I continue, I need to find time to get a breadboard and more components, like LED,transistors, resistors etc, to make more stuff. Think i am going to play with this for a long time to come

No comments:

Post a Comment