Monday, September 22, 2008

What happen in last week.....................

I am in Singapore, helping a friend, visit my cousin. So not much weekend hacking......... So code this week.

My lappy almost fried, hp refuse to replace my laptop motherboard because of a crack that should not exist, but sometime, I have cable stuck inside, so I have no choice, p.s I still pissed. It gonna be hard to do some work now. Because my dev tools on the laptop, my desktop is not quite capable yet.

Which means, I will need to get a desktop, still researching, what I need is, not quite a work horse, but must be capable to compile codes, and running a small server and virtualization. A amd with 2 gig ram, 160gb hdd and above, geforce is nice. Basically anything that is around rm 2000-3000 would do.

On other note, the barcamp guys is alive. Or so it seems after I meet them during buka puasa dinner, I cannot believe I didn't take pictures. And guess what!!!! Barcamp is here soon, and the Johor barcamp will be around november, penang unknown. We going to have one again in KL, around december.

And lastly, foss.my is on soon. That is another post

No comments:

Post a Comment